Information from East Sussex County Council
- Here to help all leaseholders with information, advice, guidance and support. Shula Rich, Chair
- Established 1978 and meeting every week because we’re needed more than ever! There to help all leaseholders individually for as long as necessary, with information, advice, guidance and support in all the problems that arise, including those with share of freehold!
- Lunch time drop-ins, in the centre of Brighton Tuesdays 1-3pm.
- Evening solicitors’ drop in monthly on Thursdays.
- Please telephone to check details of weekly drop-ins and surgeries.
- Friends Meeting House
Brighton East Sussex
01273 705432 – Recorded message from BHDLA with drop in times
A ‘thank you’ to BHDLA from Parliament..
“My hon. Friend the Member for Brighton, Pavilion
mentioned the Leaseholders’ group in his constituency.
Without the representations that that group made,
both through him and directly to the Government,
several of the safeguards that have been incorporated into the Bill
this evening would not have been added.
Dry and technical though the Bill may have been,
it has nevertheless demonstrated the House working at its best.”
Hansard: The Rt. Hon. Sally Keeble MP
Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Bill 13/3/2002. Final reading
BHDLA CALENDAR 2016:
(Click to Enlarge)
BHDLA Calendar 2016
Please use the contact form here:
52/53 Kingsway Court, Queens Gardens, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2LQ
01273 777 129